Thursday, September 18, 2014

What is it??

I am not sure what is wrong. I am in a flight. .leaving home and heading to Bangalore,  which has essentially become my home now.  I should be happy to be back.
But here I am sitting with tears trickling down my cheeks, unable to stop them..unable to hide them. I don't even know the reason!
There is a feeling of mourning,  as if something has died in me.
I am supposed to be happy. .recently married to the man of my choice..who loves me, in laws who are kind to me, family who has gone against all the social norms and has accepted my inter-cast marriage with full heart. And yeah. ..there is an increment in salary too. So technically nothing wrong in personal and professional front.
But this constant feeling of sadness is killing me. As if there is an obsession of being sad all the time.

What is it that I want?
What is it that I need?
What is it that my heart is searching for?

May be someday I'll have answers...May God someday arrives soon!

No comments: