Thursday, November 1, 2012

To be or Not to be..

This is the question of my life. It seems like a never ending puzzle that will never be sorted. Sometime I get a feeling that all is well and there it is - the new beginning!
And suddenly......Wooaaassssshhhhh!!! All gone.

Such is life, I suppose.
Then there is a question of hope, that never dies in my case. May be I am insanely stupid and idiotically optimistic, but that's what keeps me going. The God is the real accountant that keeps a track of what you have done and what you didn't. It's the real source of energy that tells me, I can still conquer the World! I just might be a little slow than I thought and a little broken from here and there. But in the end, it's going to be Worth it! 

2 comments:

stranger said...

if it was so defined you would not have so much fun,it would have become one of those monotonous routine actions.
Let it roll,let it play and when it rains, dance there,for the drops might be hiding something for you to find.

Namrata Singh said...

I agree with you stranger.. all the happening events make life interesting..
but there are certain moments where you want the life to be uneventful for sometime.
these are all phases of life that keeps on happening in cycle.. You don't want it, but can't even live without :)